The text corpus consists of primary texts, translations and pieces of reception evidence starting from the discontinuation of mladje in 1991 until the start of the project, which are, first of all, to be screened and documented. Text documentation should include the following specific data:
- all identifiable Slovene or bilingual literary production by Carinthian Slovenes;
- texts and authors from Slovenia who live in Carinthia or who interact as migrants in the German-speaking world in a specific way;
- texts and authors in Slovenia who maintain a relationship of dialogue with the bilingual literary field in Carinthia and possibly utilize the region’s institutional structures;
- German-language texts and authors who maintain a relationship of dialogue with the bilingual literary field in Carinthia and possibly use the region’s structures;
- texts and authors of other origins that interact in a specific way with the literary sphere to be described;
- translations into German and Slovene that are highly relevant for literary communication because they facilitate and pave the way for mutual, productive reception (of texts, topics, and motives);
- journalistic as well as other forms of evidence that make the participation of the literary public; the motivation of the parties involved, and the agents of transmission and reception apparent.